Charles is...

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Fifteen Month Word List

Now that he's steady on his feet, Charles' vocabulary has continued to explode.
Here's a word list so far (though keep in mind a lot of these words sound about the same):

Names:
- Mama
- Papa
- Nana (my mom)
- Grandpa (my dad)
- Uncle (Chris)
- Laurrel (Trevvor's sister)
- Pop (my grandfather)

Words:
- box
- ball
- bath
- outside
- shirt
- shoe
- diaper
- nose
- toe
- more: ma
- water: dada
- bottle: bata
- avocado: cada
- dog
- cat
- bird

Onomatopoeias:
- woof
- moo
- neigh
- baa
- elephant sound
- monkey sound
- tweet tweet
- honk honk / beep beep

I think there are more, but this is LONG past due as he's almost *17* months now (it's actually June--I'm just back-dating this haha), so I'll finally go ahead and post!

Popular Posts